Monday, May 7, 2018

Vintage and Floral - Featuring: ARANEE





Vintage Jacket: $3 Antique Store (Got it as part of a two-piece set for $5!)
Dress: $28 Amazon
Belt: $0 Included with jacket gifted to me
Black Pumps: $18 (BOGO Deal) Payless
Total: $ 49




Need more outfit ideas?

Vintage Magenta Jacket also worn here , here , here , here and here  .




Black and White Floral Dress also worn here .



Wide Black Belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


Simple Black Pumps also worn here , here , here  and here .


On this day in 2017, I wore this $30-ish outfit .

On this day in 2016, I wore this vintage maternity outfit .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $15 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this outfit .

On this day in 2013, I wore this outfit  .












No comments:

Post a Comment