Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Black and Burgundy - Simple




Black Bubble Necklace: $5 Walmart
Plain Black Tee: $4 Walmart
Belt: $0 Included with jacket gifted to me
Burgundy Pencil Skirt: $12 Amazon
 Boots: $20 Amazon 
Total: $41



Need more outfit ideas?
Black Bubble Necklace also worn here , here , here and here .


Plain Black tee also worn here , here , here and here .


Wide Black Belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .

 Burgundy Pencil Skirt also worn here , here and here .


Black Stiletto Boots also worn here , here , here , here , here and  here .


On this day in 2017, I wore this $26 outfit  .

On this day in 2016, I wore this $34 maternity outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $29 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $26 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $25 outfit  .








No comments:

Post a Comment