Friday, May 18, 2018

Casual Friday - Burgundy and Flares



Black Bubble Necklace: $5 Walmart
Top: $5 (clearance) Walmart
Plain Black Tee: $4 Walmart
Jeans: $20 (sale) Alloy
Black Ankle Boots : $22 (deal of the Day) UrbanOg
Total:$56
Need more outfit ideas?
Black Bubble Necklace also worn here , here , here and here .


 Burgundy Ruffle Top also worn here , here and here .


Plain Black tee also worn here , here , here and here .


 Light Wash Flare Jeans also worn here , here , here, here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .

Black Ankle Boots also worn here ,here and here .


On this day in 2017, I wore this $23 outfit  .

On this day in 2016, I wore this $24 maternity outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this adorable $9 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this weird $45 outfit  .
(It looked better in person, btw!)

On this day in 2013, I wore this $21 outfit  .








No comments:

Post a Comment