Friday, May 19, 2017

Print Blouse and Burgundy Maxi




Black Bubble Necklace: $5 Walmart
Blouse: $3 Goodwill
Belt: $0 Included with jacket gifted to me
Skirt : $0 Christmas gift from in-laws, originally from Alloy (Similar here for $13.)
Flip Flops: $15 (sale) Victoria's Secret
Total: $23




Need more outfit ideas?
Black Bubble Necklace also worn here , here , here and here .
Print Blouse also worn here .
Wide Black Belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


Burgundy Maxi Skirt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here 




Black Wedge Flip Flops also worn here , here , here , here , here , here and here . 

On this day in 2015, I wore this super-cute $9 outfit .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $16 outfit .


On this day in 2013, I wore this $19 outfit  .

Explanation of the hair: Yesterday was crazy hair day at Step-Kiddo's school. She was so excited to have her big poofy Mohawk; until we got to school. She started crying, worried that no one else was going to have "crazy hair." I tried to tell her that first of all, it doesn't matter, she looked cool! Second of all, I wear my hair like that, and there is no crazy hair day in adult-world.  She was pretty upset.

So, I decided to put my hair in a Mohawk so that when I picked her up from school, she could see that it was awesome! She just grinned from ear to ear when she saw me. (Plus, she had a great day and everyone loved her hair!)









No comments:

Post a Comment