Monday, August 25, 2014

Checkered Blouse & a Black Beret

Finally got to spend some time with my long lost hubby. (Aka... super busy husband.) We kept it low key with some lunch and a trip to the Milwaukee Public Museum. 
 
Hat: $1 Antique Store (similar here for $13.)
Blouse: $11 (clearance) New York & Co
Jeans: $20 (sale) Alloy (similar here)
Flip Flops: $15 (sale) Victoria's Secret
Total: $49
 

 

Didn't feel like doing my hair, and I hate wearing my hair down....unless I'm wearing a hat.

Caught me a butterfly!
(Ignore my face....I don't regulalry wear make-up...and sometimes it's painfully obvious.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Need more outfit ideas?
Blouse also worn here and here.
Jeans also worn here , here , here, here,  here, here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


No comments:

Post a Comment