Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Ultimate Mom Uniform

I laughed when I put this on and saw it in the mirror. "I look like the ultimate cliché soccer mom! Ha!"  But y'know....it beats yoga pants and a tee as far as fashion goes, lol.

Blouse: $11 (clearance) New York & Co
Capris: $0 Hand-me-down from Sis (Similar here for $15.)
Black Flats: $6 Walmart 
Total: $ 17


Need more outfit ideas?
Blouse also worn here , here , here and here.


Black Flats also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


On this day in 2016, I was....in the hospital giving birth to my beautiful baby girl! (Had to throw that in there, lol.)
On this day in 2015, I wore this $59 outfit .


\
On this day in 2014, I wore this $23 casual outfit .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $38 outfit .





No comments:

Post a Comment