Friday, September 25, 2015

White Blazer, Yellow and Black

As much as I love beautiful shoes, deep down I am just a flip flops kind of gal! But, that doesn't mean I have to look sloppy!



Blazer: $4 Goodwill (Similar here for $14.)
Tank: $0 Hand-Me-Down from Friend (Similar here for $3, or here for $2. )
Jeans: $5 (clearance) Walmart
Flip Flops: $15 (sale) Victoria's Secret (Cute flip flops here for $8.)
Total: $24!




Need more outfit ideas?



White Blazer also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here ,here and here.




Jeans also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here, here, here , here and here . 



Black Wedge Flip Flops also worn here , here , here , here , here , here and here .



On this day in 2014, I wore this outfit .


On this day in 2013, I wore this outfit (and DID fix my hair before going out!)



No comments:

Post a Comment