Friday, October 12, 2012

Night Time Errands



Worked a quick 9 hour shift, got home after a few errands, made dinner and plopped on the couch. Sweety came home later and told me he had to run to the store. For some strange reason, I wanted to go! (Ok, I actually don't get to spend much time with him, so it was just an excuse to be with him more.) Hopped in the shower and got dressed. The whole process from stepping into the shower, to stepping out the door was no more than 15 minutes. This is what I threw on.

I just like to look "cute!" It didn't take any more time than throwing on a pair of sweats and hoodie, but way cuter!

Scarf: $0 (free with sweater) WalMart
Jacket: $10 GoodWill (Maurices brand.)
Jeans : $25 Alloy (Sale, regularly $40)
Shoes $15 KMart (Got them a  few years ago, now $20)

No comments:

Post a Comment