Monday, August 28, 2017

New Series: Casual Friday

Ok, so I've decided to start a new series called "Casual Friday." (Yes, I'm aware that today is Monday, but I wanted to get started asap! Subsequent "casual" posts will be done on Fridays!) Contrary to what you may think, I DO sometimes dress very casually. (Though, some may still not consider it casual, lol.) My philosophy is that casual does not have to equal sloppy!

Tee: $3 (clearance) Walmart (similar here for $4.)
Olive Lace Trim Tank: $4 Walmart
White Shorts: $4 Cut from jeans bought at Goodwill
Flip Flops: $15 (sale) Victoria's Secret
Total: $26
Need more outfit ideas?
Striped Tee also worn here , here and here .

Black Wedge Flip Flops also worn here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


On this day in 2015, I wore this $15 outfit  .
On this day in 2014, I wore this $7 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $18 outfit  .



No comments:

Post a Comment