Saturday, August 26, 2017

Debut of the Military Blazer - with: SammyDresss

I'd seen so many cute outfits on Pinterest featuring a military-esque jacket over the past few months. I felt the need to have one for myself, due to the versatility! On a recent trip to Goodwill I had my eyes peeled for one; lo-and-behold, I found one!



Beanie: $5 SammyDress
Black Bubble Necklace: $5 Walmart  
Military Jacket: $6 Goodwill
Tee: $2 (Clearance) Walmart
Skirt: ?? Under $10 about a decade ago at Walmart
Black Flats: $6 Walmart 
Total: $ 34

Need more outfit ideas? 


Black Beanie also worn here , here , here , here and here .


Black Bubble Necklace also worn here , here , here and here .


Plain White Tee also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


Pinstripe Skirt also worn here , here , here , here and here  .



 Black Flats also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


On this day in 2015, I wore this totally adorable $14 outfit!

On this day in 2014, I wore this $31 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $24 outfit  .






Sammydress
Sammydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment