Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Thrift Store Finds!

Shopping at thrift stores has become more acceptable nowadays, but I feel like some people still have judgments about it; I feel like there is still a bit of a negative stigma. Don't get me wrong, there can be a lot of ugly, outdated garbage at thrift stores. But on the flip side of that, some of my favorite pieces have come from Goodwill! Here are a few of my faves!


I must start with my "maternity" clothes. Maternity clothes are expensive!  I'd say at least half of everything I wore through pregnancy was from Goodwill! 

This Maternity Outfit  was $21 altogether, including a $5 skirt from Goodwill.
 
The Navy Striped Skirt also worn here and here .

 
 
This Maternity Outfit was $16 head-to-toe, including a $6 tunic.
 
This Maternity Outfit  was also $16, with a $6 dress from Goodwill.
 
Plus, I've worn the dress again since having the baby!
 
One of my favorite pieces from Goodwill is my white blazer. I use it in so many ways! It originally cost me $4, and has gotten a lot of use!
White Blazer  worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here ,here and here.



I also got a navy blazer for $4!
 
Blazer also worn here , here , herehere , here, here , here and here .


 
 
 

Another of my favorite thrift store purchases is my dark-wash denim skirt for $4!
Skirt  worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .
 

 
I also got some super cute leopard flats at Goodwill! (Sadly, they no longer fit after pregnancy. *single tear runs down cheek.*)

 Leopard flats also worn here , here and here .

 
 
I also scored a super-versatile white blouse for $4!
Blouse worn here , here ,  here , here , here , here , here and here .




 
 I've also gotten a few belts at the thrift store. One of my faves is my $1 skinny chestnut belt!
Skinny Chestnut belt worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


 On this day in 2016, I wore this $36 maternity outfit  .
 
On this day in 2015, I wore this $48 vintage outfit  .
 
On this day in 2014, I wore this $26 outfit  .
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment