Monday, April 24, 2017

Comfy Travel Outfit - Featuring: SammyDress

We were in the car for 3 hours, so I needed something comfy! This does not, however, have to be a trade-off for cute!


Dress: $8 SammyDress
Belt: $0 Included with jacket gifted to me
Leggings: $6 Walmart
Black Flats: $6 Walmart
Total: $20

Need more outfit ideas?

Green Dress also worn here and here .




Wide Black Belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


Black leggings also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here.



Black Flats also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .






On this day in 2016, I wore this $8 (!!!) Maternity Outfit .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $34 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $46 casual outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $36 outfit  .















sammy dress
sammydress for less

No comments:

Post a Comment