Friday, April 28, 2017

Hair Trick and LBDs

 Instead of posting an outfit today, I wanted to share a quick hair trick that I use. I have extremely thin, fine hair. When I do hairstyles that have parts in them, the exposed scalp against my (dyed, naturally blonde) brown hair makes my hair look even thinner. Using brown eye shadow to cover the exposed scalp makes all the difference. Check it out!

Now, because some people don't 'do' their hair, or don't have dark hair to contrast to their pasty scalp, I figured I'd throw a bit of fashion into the blog as well. I don't feel like posting a whole outfit, so how about a spotlight on some different ways I wear my LBD?!

I've worn my LBD a few times with blouses underneath, like here , here , here and here .


I also use my LBD as a base to wear something over (e.g. a blazer or a cardi,) like here , here , here and here .



Occasionally I do wear the LBD by itself, like here .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $63 outfit .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $38 outfit .








No comments:

Post a Comment