Friday, April 13, 2018

Casual Friday - Elephants and Taupe

 *Please ignore my hair and face. 




Cozy Taupe Scarf: $5 WalMart 
Moto Jacket: $0 Hand-me-Down from Sis
Dress: $10 Walmart
Leggings: $5 Walmart

Boots: $12 (Deal of the day and BoGo) UrbanOg 
Total: $42

Need more outfit ideas?
Scarf also worn  here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


White Jersey Moto Jacket also wornhere , here , here



Elephant Print Dress also worn here , here and here .
Black leggings also worn  ,  , here , herehere , here , here , here , here ,  , herehere and here.


 Tall Brown Boots also worn here , here , here , here .


On this day in 2017, I did a post about using pieces .

  

On this day in 2016, I wore this $36 maternity outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $65 outfit  .


On this day in 2014, I wore this $42 outfit .




No comments:

Post a Comment