Monday, December 11, 2017

Vintage and Burgundy





Dress: $25 Antique Shop in Columbus WI
Belt: $0 Included with jacket gifted to me
Tights: $11 Boston Store
Boots: $20 Amazon
Total: $ 56



Need more outfit ideas?

 
Mod Print Vintage Dress also worn here , here , here and here .


Wide Black Belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .



Tights also worn here , here , here , here , here , here and here .  



Black Stiletto Boots also worn here , here , here , here , here and  here .



On this day in 2016, I wore  this $35 outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $60 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $29 outfit  .

On this day in2013, I wore this $28 outfit  .

On this day in 2012, I wore  this $34 outfit  .





No comments:

Post a Comment