Friday, November 24, 2017

Casual Friday: B & W Palazzo Pants - with : SammyDress





Beanie: $5 SammyDress
Black Bubble Necklace: $5 Walmart
Vest: $3 (clearance from $19) Walmart
Shirt: $0 Hand-me-down from Sis
Pants : $16 (Sale) Charlotte Russe
Black Ankle Boots : $18 Amazon 
Total: $47

Need more outfit ideas?
Black Beanie also worn here , here , here , here and here .

 

Black Bubble Necklace also worn here , here , here and here .


Long Black Vest also worn here , here , here and here .



White Top also worn here .
Aztec Print Palazzo  Pants also worn here and here .

Black Ankle Boots also worn here , here , here , here and  here .



On this day in 2016, I wore this $46 outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $55 outfit .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $33 outfit .

On this day in 2012, I wore this $50 outfit .







sammydress for less
sammydress

No comments:

Post a Comment