Friday, December 16, 2016

Navy and Mustard



Scarf: $2 Goodwill
Jacket: $0 Hand-me-down from a friend
Dress: $4 Goodwill
Skinny Chestnut Belt: $1 Goodwill (Similar here in 2-pack for $5.)
Tights: $6 (clearance) Claire's
Chestnut Boots : $40 Amazon
Total: $53


Need more outfit ideas?

Mustard Scarf also worn here , here and  here .



Jacket also worn here , here and here .



Navy Polka Dot Dress also worn here .


Skinny Chestnut belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .



Mustard tights also worn here , here and here .




Chestnut Boots also worn here and here .



On this day in 2015, I wore this $39 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this (not-so-great) $35 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $52 outfit  .

On this day in 2012, I wore this $46 outfit  .




No comments:

Post a Comment