Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Raindow Wardrobe 2018: Red

I decided to do a few more posts about different colored pieces, starting with red! (Since I've already done some of my faves; mustard and burgundy.)
Starting from the head and moving down, I do own a super cute red cloche hat!
I got it for $3 on clearance from Walmart!

 Another red Walmart purchase was my Red Bubble necklace for $5!



I have a fab red scarf that I love, but wear it mostly for outdoor warmth, as opposed to outfit accessory. (It also was from Walmart on clearance for $5.)


Belts are a frequently used accessory for me, so it should be no surprise that I have a wide red belt as well as a skinny red belt! (Both bought for $1 at Goodwill.)





 I have a fabulous red vintage dress that I bought at an antique store for $10!

 I have a cute red bolero that I wear from time to time as well, that was $10 from Walmart.

I have a red tube dress (that I also wear as a skirt,) that I bought for $15 from Victoria's Secret.


I also got my red skinny jeans from Walmart for $16!

Before I had gotten into the 'business' of Low Budget Fashion, I had bought a pair of red pumps from Victoria's Secret. (For way more than most of my entire outfits cost these days, lol.)



I had also received as a Christmas gift one year, some cute red, ruffle heels!



What about you? Do you have any fabulous red pieces?!


No comments:

Post a Comment