Friday, July 28, 2017

Burgundy, Mustard and Brown

This outfit is a bit of a cheat outfit. I had in my head that I wanted to wear a burgundy top with my mustard pencil skirt. Unfortunately, I didn't have any tops that fit the bill. Cue sister! She had the perfect top for me to borrow. So, for the sake of the blog, I will post the link for some  similar low budget options.


Tank: $0 for me (Borrow from Sis) (Similar here for $29, here for $16 , or here for $12.)
Sandals: $19 Shi by Journeys
Total: $31 for me ($43 with cheapest top option provided)


Need more outfit ideas?

Mustard Pencil Skirt also worn here .
Strappy Brown Sandals  worn here , here , here , here , here , and here.


On this day in 2014, I wore this super-cute outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $17 outfit  .






No comments:

Post a Comment