Monday, February 13, 2017

Vintage and Hot Pink

It isn't often I wear the same outfit twice. I just loved this one so much that I had to wear it again! Although, technically, the boots are a different pair!



Dress: $25 Antique Shop in Columbus WI
Belt: $0 Mom's closet from the 80's!
Boots: $20 Amazon (Similar here for $32.)
Total: $ 45



Need more outfit ideas?

Mod Print Vintage Dress also worn here , here , here and here .




Hot Pink Belt also worn here , here and  here .



Black Stiletto Boots also worn here , here , here , here , here and  here .



Outfit originally worn here .


On this day in 2016, I wore this $22 outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $36 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $41 outfit .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $40 outfit  .













No comments:

Post a Comment